2 oz ~ 4 oz semi sweet chocolate bar plus some for garnishing
For Whipp Cream:1 pint / 6oz heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon almond extract
- Whip, cream for about a minute or two on medium-high.
- Add 1/4 cup powdered sugar. Whip cream for another few minutes until fluffy on medium-high to high.
- Add 1 teaspoon almond extract at this consistency and let it whip on medium-high for about 30 second. Now whip cream is ready to use.
- Divide the prepared whipped cream in to two separate bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in microwave or using double boiler method and allow it to cool.
- Add this melted chocolate in one bowl of whip cream and mix well.
- In a glass trifle bowl or single serving cups, layer the 1/3 of cake to the bottom of the bowl, followed by 1/3 of chocolate whip cream then 1/3 of whipped topping.
- Repeat layers ending with chocolate curls on top. Chill and serve.