This is an Nutritious raitha, simple & easy to prepare. Delicious side dish & goes well with Spicy rice & Roti.
Beetroot - 2 (medium,cut in to half)
Yogurt - 1 1/2 cup (beaten)
Red chili powder - 1 1/2 tsp or to taste
Peanuts - 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
Oil - 1 tsp
Mustard seed - 1/4 tsp
Cilantro - For Garnishing.
- Roast & crush peanuts and keep it aside.
- Pressure cook beetroot for a whistle. After pressure drops, Open, drain the water & allow the beetroot to cool.
- Grate the beetroot & keep it aside.
- Heat Oil in a pan, Add mustard seeds & let it splutter.
- Add grated beetroot & saute for a minute, Then add red chili powder & Salt to taste.
- Saute for 5 minutes in medium heat & adjust salt to taste.
- Add beetroot mixture to beaten yogurt along with the crushed peanuts.
- Adjust salt to taste & garnish with minced cilantro.
Sending this to spice ur sence