Tomato Pakora is unusual snack which is very very crispy & easy to prepare in Less than 15 minutes , if all the ingredients are ready. Try with tomato ketch up & explore new taste..
Panner - 1/2 cup
Ajwain (omum) 1/4 tsp
Besan - As needed
Rice flour - 2 tbsp
Baking Soda - 1/8 tsp
Salt - To taste
Ripe Tomatoes - 2 ( medium)
Green chillies - 5 or to taste
Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
- Finely mince all mincing ingredients in food processor or gently grind in mixier grinder into coarse mixture.
- Add grated panner, Ajwain, Baking soda to the tomato mixture & mince it again. Do not add water.
- Add Rice flour & Besan little by little to get thicker batter as we do for vadai batter.
- Meanwhile heat oil in pan & make small balls from the batter and drop it into the hot oil. Fry till it turns golden brown color.
- Serve with ketchup with hot cup of Tea or Coffee.
Note : For mincing, Food processor will be good then mixier grinder. No need to add water, since tomato has more water in it. Amount of Besan depends upon the mixture, how its minced well. Batter will be little sticky even adding required besan & rice flour. Batter should be in dropping consistency.