Whole wheat Flour - 1 1/2cup
Baking Powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda - 1 tsp
Salt - A pinch
Sugar - 3/4 ~1 cup
Milk Powder - 3/4 cup
Milk - 1 cup
Butter - 6 Tbsp(Room temperature)
Vanilla Extract -1 tsp
Fresh orange juice with pulp - 1 cup (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & line a 12 -cup, cupcake tray with cupcake liners, set aside.
- Wash and cut the oranges into halves & remove the seeds. Squeeze the oranges & take 1 cup of juice
- Sift first four ingredients & keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, Add butter & vanilla extract and mix it for a couple of minute.
- Then add sugar and milk powder & mix them for another 2 minutes.
- Add Milk & flour alternately to the butter mixture and mix it for another minute.
- Make sure the batter is of idly batter consistency.
- At this stage, add orange juice & mix gently.
- Divide batter evenly to the prepared cupcake tray.
- Transfer cupcake tray to oven & bake it for 25 ~30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Sending this for the"Veggie/ Fruit a month - Orange" hosted by Savitha'sKitchen