Hot summer make all of us to cry for some cool refreshing drinks!! Which made me to do some interesting popsicle with fresh juice... Try this & beat the heat of this hot summer..
Fresh Orange juice or concentrated juice - 2 cups or as required
Banana (ripe) - 1 (cubed)
Milk - 2 cups
Sugar - 2tbsp (or) to taste
- Squeeze fresh orange to take juice & mix with required amount of sugar (or) Follow Orange juice recipe here.
- Pour Orange juice into Popsicle molds & freeze it for two hour or until solid. (Divide the mixture among the molds)
- Meanwhile Combine banana, milk & sugar in blender. Puree until smooth, refrigerate until cold.
- After two hours fill the remaining popsicle mold portion with banana milkshake & freeze it for minimum four hours or overnight.
- To unmold, run warm water over the mold or keep the mold in bowl filled it with warm water for few seconds or until the popsicle loosen from mold. Serve immediately..
Linking this to Vegie / Fruit a month - Orange ,hosted by Savitha and started by Priya & to Serve It-Chilled happening at Denny's Oh Taste N See