This is super easy recipe for kids as well for elders which statisfy our sudden sweet tooth carving..This recipe calls for eggs and can be avoided for eggless version which taste pretty good in both version and we miss fudge texture in eggless. This recipe is for Blogging Marathon.
Preparation time: 5 minB of unsweetened cocoa
1 tbsp of instant coffee granules
2 pinches of salt
4 tbsp of whisked egg, i.e one medium egg ( optional for eggless version)
6 tbsps of milk
6 tbsps of oil
- Whisk 1 egg in a separate bowl.
- Into each cup, place 4tbsps of flour, 4 tbsps of white sugar, 2 tbsps of cocoa, 1/2 tbsp of coffee granules and a pinch of salt. Stir well to combine.
- Pour in 2 tbsp of whisked egg into each cup. Mix well.
- Pour in 3 tbsps of milk and 3 tbsps of oil into each cup. Mix until smooth. Top it with choco chip.
- Bake on HIGH for two minutes. One cup at a time.
- Continue the same with other cup.
- Once the cake is out of microwave, dig and enjoy..
Note: Depending on microwave watts, cooking time may vary.