Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 ~ 10 Minute
Referred from here
2 cups fresh grapes, seedless or deseeded
1/2 cup Sugar or to taste ( I used turbinado sugar)
2-1/2 cups Cold Water
1. Wash grapes and combine with sugar and bring to a boil with 1/4 cup of water.
2. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 8 to 9 minutes
3. Blend the mixture to smooth and strain through fine sieve.Boil again til mixture is slightly syrupy.
4. Turn off heat and pour in cold water, then pour into a freezer-safe container with a lid.
5. Wait two hours, then remove container from freezer and stir gently and loose any of the mixture that has stuck to the sides.
6. Return the container to the freezer with lid on. Repeat an hour later, then another hour later.
7. Finally the mixture should be totally frozen and broken up. Keep sealed tightly in the freezer until ready to serve.
Sharing this recipe with Blogging Marathon # 31 under the theme" Kids Delight ~ Summer special " theme happening at mireille's space, Summer special mela happening at Valli space. Do check, Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 31..